2019/2020 TUITION-FREE NATIONAL DIPLOMA AWARD
NATIONAL DIPLOMA AWARD
The Abuja school of Pension and Retirement Planning is in receipt of a grant that will cover tuition for qualified candidates to Abuja School of Pension and Retirement Planning for National Diploma Courses in;
2. Business Administration & Management
3. Pension Administration & Management
Any prospective beneficiary must:
1. Have complete 5 credits in West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result.
2. Score a minimum of 110 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTM) Examination.
3. Not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies & institutions or agencies.
4. Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of APS.
To qualify, prospective candidates should change their choice of institution to ABUJA SCHOOL OF PENSION AND RETIREMENT PLANNING (APS) at the nearest JAMB accredited CBT center.
Deadline for application is 7th February, 2020
For more information, call: 09064347374 or 08136517408
Kindly Forward this Golden Opportunity to your Family Members, Friends, Groups and Pages.