APS PRE-ND PROGRAM
Available Programs includes;
- Pre-ND Pension Administration and Management
- Pre-ND Accountancy
- Pre-ND Business Administration & Management
The Pre-National Diploma program is for:
- Applicants who are yet to apply for the UTME.
Applications are therefore invited for the institute’s admissions for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applicants are expected to poses at least three (3) credit passes in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), W.A.S.C, NECO, GCE (O’ level) or its equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Business Methods/Commerce, Principles of Accounts/Bookkeeping, Geography, Biology/Agriculture, History/Government/Civic Education obtained at not more than two sittings.
There will be no entrance examination, all applicants will be screened for admission.
HOW TO APPLY – PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION EXERCISE
(1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only into our Designated Bank of Nig. Ltd Account No ———- Abuja School of Pension and Retirement Planning (APS).
(2) Log onto APS Pre-ND application portal, complete and submit the application form (including details of payment in the form field provided).
(3) Completed admission forms should be submitted along with these documents uploaded:
- Copy of O-level SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB results
- Copy of birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Local Government of Origin (this can be obtained at your LGA Secretariat)
- Passport photograph
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply
(4) Successful applicants will be contacted via their registered emails.
The admission exercise commences 10th Ocober 2018 and closes on 30th October 2018 and no further payment or registration can be done after that date.
It should be noted that only candidates who comply with the above procedures and are successful after the exercise would be considered for admission.
Please hurry up to pick-up our forms as only limited spaces are available and admission is strictly on first-come-first-serve basis for qualified candidates.