School of Pension Administration & Management
The School of Pension Administration & Management is fully recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to provide diploma certificates in Pension Administration & Management to broaden the intellectual exposure of students aspiring to make a career in pension Administration and Individuals within the pension sector desirous of furthering their education and enhancing their knowledge on pensions. The school system will introduce in 2018/2019 Academic session with the following programs:
- Diploma in Pension Administration and Management
For admission into the diploma program in Pension Administration and Management, a candidate must have the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalents with credit level passes in five (5) subjects: English Language, Mathematics to form the core subjects, with credit in any of the following: Economics, Geography, Commerce, Government, Accounts and Book-keeping at not more than two sittings.
- Prepare students for careers in the pension industry.
- Advance students’ knowledge with the practice of pension administration and management
- Develop entrepreneurial spirit in graduating student which will enable them to be employers rather than employees after graduation.
- Provide a strong academic background for research and further studies.